To apply for any of these positions email firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you address the essential and desirable criteria and for work involving shifts please include your availability in your covering letter.
with relevant tertiary qualifications as well as having above average assessment, safety planning and case management skills.
We are looking for a flexible worker, with excellent interpersonal skills and extensive experience in working with clients experiencing domestic violence. Accordingly strong skills in networking
with multidisciplinary services and agencies are a prerequisite for this position. Your role and responsibilities include:
Provision of sensitive and appropriate emotional support to women and their children
Referral to legal services
Referral to housing services
A culturally sensitive practice
- Maintenance of accurate records and up-to-date case notes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the provision of services to women and children experiencing
domestic & family violence, child protection issues, mental health issues,
drug & alcohol issues, homelessness and other related issues.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in case management
- Clear understanding of the causes and consequences of domestic and family violence
and sexual abuse
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of being dynamic, innovative and creative worker
- An awareness and understanding of Jewish culture and values
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with traumatized clients
- Drivers License
Disability Support Workers ($21.01-$22.66 part time) We are currently seeking Disability Support staff to work in our Community and Supported Accommodation programs. Drivers licence is essential as is the ability to work evenings and weekends as required. Find out more.