Work with Us
JewishCare has over 275 employees who provide direct care, case management [to clients] or administrative support.
Our focus is on improving the lives of our clients through a range of programs designed to build skills and resilience and maintain independence. JewishCare offers full time, part-time and casual positions which are determined by the requirements of the role.
When you apply for a role you will be prompted to create an account or log into your existing one.
Please visit Current Vacancies to view our currently available positions or to express your interest in working with us.
JewishCare is a great place to work and offers a range of benefits for employees including:
- Not for Profit Salary packaging options
- Flexible work arrangements
- A commitment to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families and annual inhouse Flu vaccinations for employees
- An environment that promotes Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and celebrates diversity
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Ten weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 2 weeks for secondary carers (for qualifying employees).
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- A recent Covid Vaccination (or an acceptable Medical Exemption)
- A driver’s licence and a car for Community-based positions
- Generally, applicants must be available for 4 to 5 days per week
- Most casual and part-time roles require a commitment of at least 20 hours per week.
- For child related roles candidates must hold or obtain a Working with Children Check.
- For Disability roles candidates must hold or obtain a valid NDIS Worker Check
- The ability and willingness to travel from client to client during your shift.
- To be considered you must not have any criminal convictions that would make you a prohibited person under Aged Care and Disability Legislation.