Work with Us
JewishCare has over 300 employees who provide direct care or case management [to clients] or may work in an administrative role. Some employees work with clients out in the community while others work in our purpose built office in Saber Street Woollahra.
Our focus is on improving the lives of our clients through a range of programs designed to build skills and resilience and maintain independence. JewishCare offers full time, part time and casual positions which are determined by the requirements of the role.
When you apply for a role you will be prompted to create an account or log into your existing one.
Please visit Current Vacancies to view our currently available positions or to express your interest in working with us.
JewishCare is a great place to work and offers a range of benefits for employees including salary packaging options, flexible work arrangements and paid parental leave (for qualifying staff).
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- Most roles require the employee to hold a driver’s licence and a car
- Generally applicants must be available for 4 to 5 days per week
- Most casual and part time roles require a commitment of at least 20 hours per week.
- For child related roles candidates must hold a valid Working with Children Check.
- The ability and willingness to travel from client to client during your shift.
To be considered you must not have any criminal convictions that would make you a prohibited person under Aged Care and Disability Legislation. JewishCare conducts criminal history checks on all employees.